CALZADOS NUEVO MILENIO SL complies with the guidelines laid down by (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, dated April 27th , 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free circulation of said data (GDPR), ensuring at all times to guarantee the correct use and processing of the User's personal data.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT USING OUR WEBSITE?
You can visit and use the services of the Website without identifying yourself or disclosing any personal information about yourself. We may process your IP, what operating system or browser you are using, and even the duration of your visit anonymously.
The only personal data to which CALZADOS NUEVO MILENIO SL will have access will be those that the user voluntarily provides when making contact with CALZADOS NUEVO MILENIO SL by email or by any other means provided for on the website.
Specifically, CALZADOS NUEVO MILENIO SL will record the following information:
- Data provided through the contact form that the User interested in obtaining information about our services or making any type of query or request, provides to CALZADOS NUEVO MILENIO SL
- Email address provided by Users to subscribe to our newsletter and to receive our messages and communications
- Data provided by sending emails to the addresses that are identified on the Website
- Data provided by filling in the forms or use of the features offered at any given time on the website
- Data provided through the section "Work in Victoria", including the resumes that users send us
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of said data (GDPR), we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us through the different forms provided for this purpose on the Website or in any other collection channel provided thereof, will be incorporated into the processing register of CALZADOS NUEVO MILENIO SL for the management of data that has been collected for the following purposes:
- The resolution of any query, application or request made.
- Manage the requested service, answer your request or process your request.
- Management of the purchase process, administration tasks and business relationship purposes.
- Registration as a user.
- Management, administration, processing of forms and registrations, and provision of the services requested.
- Maintain and manage the contractual relationship.
- Maintain communication of an informative nature that the company considers to be of interest to you through any means provided voluntarily that deal with products and / or services similar or related to those requested. In which case this is only for the purposes and uses exclusively necessary for which their services were required, and cannot be used for other purposes. For any usage other than that specified above, you will be duly informed and be able to exercise your right to object at any time.
- Registration for the Newsletter section to send you informative communications about the company.
- Perform analysis and improvements on the Website about new services.
- To unsubscribe from our services.
- Any other purpose to which the forms and features offered at any time through the Portal provide for.
- Manage the Employment Exchange section to assess and manage your possible participation in the recruitment processes, present or future.
WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED TO?
The data collected is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and aims described. Your data will be processed and stored in compliance with the security measures described according to current regulations and guaranteeing its integrity and confidentiality at all times.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except under legal obligation, nor will it be shared with companies or entities independent of CALZADOS NUEVO MILENIO SL. You are informed of the following possible data communication or transfer:
- to public and private entities in order to comply with legal obligations under current regulations
- to financial entities for the management of collections and payments
- to courier and shipping companies
- to collection and accounting service providers
- to professionals and legal advice, consulting and / or auditing companies
- to those in charge of the necessary processing for the carrying out of the corresponding contract for the provision of services
- to companies in charge of our website support and maintenance
- to companies in charge of our IT system support and maintenance
- to companies in charge of our support and maintenance management software
- to companies in charge of our server support and maintenance and cloud service
- In the event of any international transfer of data when using applications, this will be carried out with strict compliance and with all the necessary guarantees for compliance with European data protection policies pertaining to privacy
- to the rest of companies, entities and collaborators for administrative and / or business procedures, for the management of the purposes described above, for the provision of services and the correct management of the company and its different activities
In said cases, this provision is only for the purposes and usage exclusively necessary for the carrying out of their activity for which their services were required and cannot be used for any other purposes. For any usage other than that specified above, you will be duly informed and be able to exercise your right to object at any time.
Consent will be understood to be given as long as you do not expressly notify us of the revocation of any of the treatments indicated above.
You expressly consent that we can contact you through any means voluntarily provided.
The User of the Website will be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, with CALZADOS NUEVO MILENIO SL acting in good faith as a mere service provider. In case of having provided false or third-party data without expressed consent to do so, CALZADOS NUEVO MILENIO SL reserves the right to the immediate destruction of the aforementioned data in order to protect the right of the owner or owners of said data, exempting CALZADOS NUEVO MILENIO SL of any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
CALZADOS NUEVO MILENIO SL undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to store them correctly and will adopt all technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of the regulations.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR THE DATA OF UNDERAGE PERSONS?
We do not process data of children under 14 years of age. For this reason, you must refrain from providing them if you are under the stated age or, where appropriate, from providing data pertaining to third parties who are not of that age. CALZADOS NUEVO MILENIO SL renounces any responsibility for the breach of this provision.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
To know if we are processing your data or not
- To access your personal data
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent given
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations
- To obtain and view your data, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. If you prefer, we can send them to the new data manager that you designate to us. This is only valid in certain cases
- To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or other competent control authority, if you think we have not treated you in the correct manner
- To revoke consent for any processing for which you have consented, at any given time.
If you modify any information, we would appreciate it if you could communicate it to us in order to keep it updated.
The user of the Website may at any time exercise these rights in the terms established in the current regulations, by contacting the person responsible for data processing.
- By writing to the entity's address: Calle Doctor Ildefonso Zubia, 3 - Parque Empresarial La Maja (26580 Arnedo, La Rioja)
- By sending an email to email@example.com
DO YOU WANT A FORM IN ORDER TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
We have forms available for the exercising of your rights, request this by email or if you prefer, you can use those provided by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or third parties. These forms must be electronically signed or accompanied by a photocopy of your ID. If you are representing someone, you must attach a copy of their ID, or signed by them with their electronic signature.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE A REPLY UPON EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS?
It depends on the right in question, but as a maximum, one month from your request, and two months if the issue is very complex and we notify you that we need more time to deal with it.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Personal data will be kept as long as you remain connected with us
- Once you dissociate yourself, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally stipulated periods, including the period in which a Judge or Court may require them, taking into account the statute of limitations for legal actions.
- The processed data will be kept as long as the aforementioned legal periods do not expire, if there is a legal obligation to maintain it, or if there is no legal period, until the interested party requests its deletion or revokes the consent granted.
- We will keep all the information and communications related to the provision of our service all the while service warranties are valid in order to attend possible claims.
- If you have subscribed to our newsletter or have otherwise given your consent for us to send you informative communications, we will keep your data as long as you do not revoke said consent.
- After the aforementioned time periods, the personal data of users may be blocked and maintained by CALZADOS NUEVO MILENIO SL for dealing with possible responsibilities arising from their treatment and only during the prescription period of said responsibilities. After this period, personal data will be deleted by CALZADOS NUEVO MILENIO SL.
- In the case of personal data provided through the "Work in Victoria" section, we will keep personal data for a maximum of one year. We understand that after that period, your data may be outdated, so we will proceed to the deletion of all your information.
SECURITY, COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES?
The Website uses information security techniques that are generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorised access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls in place.
NOTIFICATION OF BREACHES IN THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
In the event of a violation of the security of personal data, unless it is unlikely that such violation of security constitutes a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons,
CALZADOS NUEVO MILENIO SL will notify the Spanish Data Protection Agency within 72 hours of being made aware of the incident, describing the nature of the violation, the possible consequences that may arise and the measures adopted or proposed to remedy said security breach; and wherever possible, the categories and the approximate number of interested parties and data affected shall be made known.
Similarly, CALZADOS NUEVO MILENIO SL will notify the interested parties, as soon as possible, when it is probable that the violation of the security of personal data entails a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, describing the possible consequences that could result and the measures adopted or proposed to remedy the security breach.
The Website's servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name pertaining to the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain strictly statistical measurements that allow for knowledge of number of page captures, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, access point, etc.