1.- What are cookies?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when accessing certain web pages. Amongst other uses, Cookies allow a webpage to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer, and, depending on the information they contain and the way their computer is used, can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser will store cookies on the hard disk only during the active session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any type of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk when the browser session ends (these are called ‘session cookies’).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the browser, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Strictly necessary cookies help make a web page usable, activating essential functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the web page. A web page cannot function properly without these cookies.
Cookies are used to improve user experience and are therefore an important part of how our Website functions. Amongst other purposes, cookies may be used to recognise the language used during the visit and for future visits.
3.- What information does a cookie store?
The information normally stored by a cookie is not considered sensitive; it will not store banking information, the D.N.I. identity number etc. The user is not identified as a person, rather the web server associates them with their web browser.
4.- What types of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts that have restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration to or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
- Session cookies: These collect and store data during a user’s session, for example, to facilitate access to the webpage’s services. They expire at the end of the session.
- Functional cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics, predefined according to a set of criteria in the user's computer, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Statistics cookies: These are cookies that, if well managed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. To this end, their browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer them.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that, if well managed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the advertising space offered on the web page in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use that users make of our website. To this end, we can analyse user’s Internet browsing habits and we can show advertising related to their browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies comportamental: These allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on such information.
5.- What are first-party cookies and third-party cookies?
- First-party cookies: These are sent to the user from a device or domain managed by us.
- Third-party cookies: These are generated by external services or providers, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
6. What cookies are used on this website?
The CALZADOS VICTORIA Web Page uses first-party cookies and, specifically, session cookies, which are those that collect and store data while the user is accessing the web page.
It may also use third-party cookies that collect information about a user's use of the Website, for statistical purposes and for the provision of other services related to this activity and that of other Internet services.
As well as the strictly necessary cookies, which are needed for the correct functioning of the website, the following cookies are used: Google, Salesforce, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, Vimeo, Clarity y Le Guide Noir.
-Google Analytics cookies. Information obtained through Google Analytics allows us to measure how Users interact with the Website content
Origin: Google Inc.
Duration: 2 years
More information here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
-Facebook cookies. Information obtained through Facebook allows us to measure how Users interact with the Website content
Duration: 2 years
More information here: https://es-es.facebook.com/business/help/471978536642445
-Zopim cookies. We use Zopim to enable live, direct communication way with the customer online
Origin: Zendesk, Inc.
Duration: 2 years
More information here: https://www.zendesk.es/company/policies-procedures/cookie-policy/
7.- Can the cookies be disabled or deleted?
You can stop the processing of data or information collected by cookies at any moment by configuring your browser’s cookie settings. You can allow, block (in general or in particular for a specific domain) or delete the cookies installed on your computer.
However, this may affect the optimal navigation of our website, as some functionalities would be deactivated and the display of some tools could be impaired.
For more information about Firefox, click here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
For more information about Chrome, click here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647.?hl=es
For more information about Explorer, click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-ES/topic/168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
For more information about Opera, click here: https://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/esES/cookies.html.
8.- The user expressly accepts, by using this Site, the processing of the information collecting in the form and for the purposes mentioned previously.
If you have any questions about this cookies policy, please contact: email@example.com